4.06.2014

Mystery Skype - No longer a MYSTERY!

This week our class is about to embark on our first MYSTERY SKYPE!  Basically - I found a teacher on Twitter (#mysteryskype) and set up a date/time to Skype with our classes and figure out what state they are in using geography-based yes/no questions.  Each student has a specific role and all in all, it sounds pretty.darn.amazing.
We are so excited to meet another class and solve the mystery of where they are from!  We actually have a few "appointments" and will run through a few practice mysteries to make sure we know our roles and what questions are best.  This was all new to me and I had a lot of questions about it when I first heard the idea.  So, I created a little guide that helped me set my mind straight and get organized - I hope it does the same for you.  The link to the packet is below as is a FREEBIE for Mystery Skype Note-taking.  Have you Mystery-Skyped?  Share your experiences and ADVICE, please!!
 MysterySkypeGuide
 Free
Freebie…Click on image

No comments:

Post a Comment