4.14.2014

Goin' Buggy…..and My First "Linky Party!"

I vowed to myself that over Spring Break (this week for us in the Northeast!), I would devote some time each day to this blog and my Teachers Pay Teachers products.  I have followed so many great teachers for so many years and want more than anything to share my ideas with teachers from all over the country (world!).  Because I've been a devoted follower, I've been on the receiving end of so many freebies, and The Creative Chalkboard has been having daily freebies to celebrate her milestone of 10,000 followers on TpT!  Wow!  I decided to jump in on a Linky Party that is part of her celebration by offering a freebie made exclusively of her clip art.  Her work is great and I hope you click through the "Linky Party" and find something you can use with your class.  The link to my freebie is below, as well.



Check out the "Linky Party!" for some great FREEBIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment