8.31.2014

Back to School!

Once Labor Day comes and Starbucks starts serving Pumpkin Spice Lattes, there's no denying it - summer is over.  As I look back at this blog, I can't believe that I didn't blog AT ALL this summer!  It was nice to take a break from teaching and school, but my creative mind is anxiously awaiting the chance to start developing activities to use in my classroom.
Summer was wonderful - a chance to connect with my own kiddos, time to focus on a fun hobby-turned job with Jamberry Nail Wraps, and time to just live a more relaxed life - sleeping in a bit, sipping coffee on the couch in the morning with my hubby, taking walks….you know the deal.  We had a great family vacation to Baltimore to take in a few Yankees games, as well as many Minor League baseball games, baseball camps, travel baseball with our Little League….do ya' see a theme here?  I loved every.second.
I posted a few new products in my TpT store this summer - not many, but a few.  I hope to keep up with this blog as I navigate through another second grade year!
I will leave you with a favorite picture from the summer….

No comments:

Post a Comment