11.09.2014

Feeling Thankful.

It's hard not to feel "guilty" about neglecting my blog.  I started this because I LOVE sharing ideas with teachers from across the country.  I've had some great feedback and some loyal followers (nearly 400 on Instagram!) - and it's a great way to chronicle a school year.  I am doing my best to put it into my "schedule" and post at least once a week, but I have just been so busy!!

I recently got to thinking and I realized that I am neglecting it not because I am busy, but because I am  blessed.  Blessed with a great husband and  two BUSY (busy, busy…) boys who keep me on my toes with homework and sports.  Blessed with a full time job that I love (and that consumes most of my day).  Blessed with a side business (hobby?) with Jamberry Nail Wraps - and my team of nearly 50 girls who I try to encourage and motivate.  Blessed with a home that I *try* to keep organized. Blessed with an extended family, friends, and coworkers.

So - if I don't have time to post or update, it's because I am busy with my blessings.  And for all of those things, I am extremely thankful.

SO thankful, that I was inspired to create a lil' TpT project tonight.  I want my students to list something that they are thankful for each day for the 12 school days leading up to Thanksgiving. I threw in some fun printables, as well - and if you catch it tonight or early tomorrow, you will snag it for FREE.

While you're visiting, FOLLOW ME on TpT.  I am planning a giveaway when I hit 100 followers on that site!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment