3.30.2014

It's Time!!!

It is the eve of my most favorite unit of the year - CHARLOTTE'S WEB!  Maybe it's the overall theme of friendship, maybe it's the promise of SPRING - but whatever it is - this book sure is magical every.single.year.  I've been reading it for at least five, but this will be just the third year of digging deep with vocabulary and extended comprehension activities.   I just posted a brand new unit/pack on Teacher's Pay Teachers - a comprehensive unit for all 22 chapters of the book.  It includes an overview with daily vocabulary words, a resource list, and a student packet.  It's on sale for $5.00, so please check it out.  I will be posting a Charlotte's Web FREEBIE in the coming days - a fun assessment for students to use towards the end of the book.  For now, I am off to dream of spiders and pigs. ;)
 Charlotte's Web Unit

No comments:

Post a Comment